Thursday, December 31, 2015

An abundant 2015!

Time cannot be kept at bay.
On the brink of a good year, I look back and smile.
Year 2015
 has been so eventful
and so very beautiful.
A lot has happened in this year.
I feel more abundant
and
I know the best is yet to arrive!



I thank from the bottom of my heart
 all of you for being a part of my journey.
The madness...
the magic...
the celebrations...
the confusions...
made my heart roar to a level that was truly magnificent!
It has been quite a party!



Once again
thanks from the bottom of my heart for visiting me
and taking time to talk about my work....
Your presence and your words 
mean a lot to me 
and I truly appreciate this!


As I say goodbye to 2015 
and welcome2016.


I have a few affirmations to make to myself.
 I am going to write it...
blog it...publish it...
sketch it ...colour it...
saute it ...try it
create it...
design it...

whatever
just make it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment