Monday, November 4, 2013

Biscope


BISCOPE

The oranges and the yellows
Of the sunshine
The melodies of the cuckoo and
The parrots on the line
Walking barefoot
On the green grass
Anklets kissing
The dew drops
Chasing butterflies
In the garden
Collecting match boxes
Just for fun
… all remind me of you , my love !

Falling soft upon the fields
The rain…sparkling…tinkling
Jeweled mango leaves…
Quivering
The endless flights
On the tree swings
The paper boats
In the puddles
Those doodles
And the riddles
… all remind me of you , my love !

The happy colours
Of a sari
The mysterious folds
Of a pagri
The ringing bells
From the temples
The stories and
The fables
The joys
Of the festivals
The memories made on travels
…all remind me of you , my love !

Paradise …
In your skies
Rustic smell
Of your soil
The warmth in your cool,
Whispering breeze
The embrace of the morning mist,
Oh ! …eternal bliss
The spectacular seasons
The beauty that beckons
… all remind me of you , my love !

Although
you belong
To the entire world
I can truly sense
Your divine presence
In my little heart!
I sit here…miles away
My breath inhales…there
Your light…my love…
My India
Shines…

Through my eyes !!!

Hey my awesome friends... 
The words you just read reflect my love for my country...India :)
This poem along with the artwork has been published in The Indian Trumpet
It indeed is a splendid magazine about all things Indian.
Do visit their portal and enjoy :)




16 comments:

  1. Très joli post! Interresting post !
    Have a nice day ! Cath.
    (merci de tes visites sur mes blogs et de tes commentaires)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous painting! I love peacocks and this one looks fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful vibrant painting!! Good job!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. How colourful and beautiful! Lovely poem too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you've captured the love and beauty for your country in both the painting and poem!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful design! I love the graceful peacock.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very striking and lovely! happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful post! I feel like I just took a little vacation to india! Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful and colourful! Congrats on being published!

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing artwork - congrats on beeing published!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seeing the art reminded me of India right away, and the bright colours that you see there everywhere. That poem is so wonderful and really reflects the love you feel for your country. Well deserved to be published! congrats! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful tribute to your country! Congratulations on being published:-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Many warm congrats sweet friend for being published..how wonderful..hooray..fantastic! Your art is stunning and magical..full of shining energy and emotion..gorgeous colors and imagery! your poetry is awesome...I love the jeweled mango leaves...so enchanting a vision..and so many other wonderful visions you have conjured in my mind! Congrats and shine on!!
    hugs
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your beautiful art and loving words about India are mesmerizing. Blessings, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful work of art Rita! Glad you decided to share your photos on Orange you glad it's Friday. Thanks for joining and I hope to see you again next Friday. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all the shapes and colors. A very happy painting. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete