Thursday, September 6, 2012

'Copada' swan


It has been quite some time since I participated in The Diva's challenge . I know I have missed a lot but then I was away creating ...memories and celebrating my vacations...well I did do that :)

This week's tangle prompt is 'Copada' by Margaret Bremner . Now in the beginning I just did not know what to do with this tangle but then when it started to flow I was surprised to see that it kind of took the shape of a swan :) So here it was my Copada swan ...what do you say??


15 comments:

  1. I really like your swan. You made lovely tangelations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This swan is so awesome and soooo beautiful Rita. Love it. Your tangle work is super.
    Lovely greerMarja
    (marjascreativity)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful swan. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love, the graceful swan is amazing in copada!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done! The brown/taupe paper is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your copada swan is delicate and wispy. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely a swan, and a beautiful one, at that. I am loving the music on your site, wonderful.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rita, this is so beautiful! You have such a wonderful, unique style--it's always a treat to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What intricate work! Lovely piece!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great swan - looks like something from a fairy tale!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the fact that your tangle created an subjective theme. Beautifully done, again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love art ink on brown paper. Yours is lovely. HPPF!

    ReplyDelete